We would like to introduce to you a new weekly update, of the 10 most visited blog articles in the past week and also the 10 companies on which we received most inquiries in the past 7 days.
Interesting to see that there are companies, about who we wrote a long time ago, are still very active and generate a lot of complaints! This is the top 10 list of the blog:
1) Have you been contacted by Alpine Horizons? – http://wp.me/p1kmoi-u7
2) The New Timeshare Disposal Offered by ITRA – http://wp.me/p1kmoi-tZ
3) Lloyds Consultants, inviting for a meeti – http://wp.me/p1kmoi-up
4) RCB Associates from Torremolinos – http://wp.me/p1kmoi-ui
5) VP Marketing Consultants – http://wp.me/p1kmoi-um
6) Have you been called by Holiday Lettings & Sales? – http://wp.me/p1kmoi-od
7) Have you booked with Resort Care Europe? – http://wp.me/p1kmoi-oG
8) Ora Vacation – http://wp.me/p1kmoi-sH
9) RIOCC in Fuengirola – http://wp.me/p1kmoi-ja
10) Who changed to a Diamantie Travel Membership? – http://wp.me/p1kmoi-uE
With regards to inquiries / complaints received, this week we handled most inquiries about the following 10 companies:
1) Alpine Horizans http://wp.me/p1kmoi-u7
2) Holiday Lettings & Sales http://wp.me/p1kmoi-t3
3) Club Class https://mindtimeshare.me/?s=club+class
4) ITRA http://wp.me/p1kmoi-em
5) Lazy Daze http://wp.me/p1kmoi-tH
6) RIOCC http://wp.me/p1kmoi-ja
7) Viva Connect http://wp.me/p1kmoi-2Q
8) Blue Flag Travel Solutions http://wp.me/p1kmoi-sx
9) Resort Care Europe http://wp.me/p1kmoi-oG
10) Excalibur Sales & Marketing http://wp.me/p1kmoi-q3
We would like to thank all consumers that have contacted us with information about new companies’ cold calling, asking for fees or other dubious offers. This information is very valuable to us and also has helped towards the new articles published this week.
Mindtimeshare main objective is to fight against fraud in and around the Timeshare industry and actively informing consumers about everything that happens related to this.
Many thanks for all your support!