With the excellent news of the BIS ruling against Club Class, I have decided to review once again the wording of the press release and the explanations on how the decision was made.
I must say, I am very pleased with the press release, because it does not only provide the information about the 7 Companies of the Club Class Group, but even better it also mentions other related companies such as ITRA and their very dubious way of working.
Everything we have been reporting on Mindtimeshare for the past year, the mis-representation, the misleading invitations, the pressure put on consumers who attended the meetings….it is all there!
Have a look!
- Club Class and ITRA mis-sold a holiday scheme.
- Consumers were put under immense pressure.
- What consumers were told was essentially worthless.
- Club Class and ITRA were set up with the aim of duping consumers
- The cash-back offers were the equivalent of a spot-the-ball competition.
- Club Class and ITRA was using click putter for what was in reality the selling of an illusion.
- In addition to the mis-selling and lack of commercial probity which generated a significant volume of complaints, there was a lack of transparency within the operations of the companies.
- The companies’ officers also failed to co-operate with the investigation.
After reading the above, I would say that there is no longer any doubt that these companies have duped consumers intentionally!
Or as an Investigation Supervisor mentioned: “These companies were set up with the aim of duping consumers, who in some cases had already suffered from unfair timeshare deals, by using slick patter for what was in reality the selling of an illusion. There was nothing investors could gain from paying to these companies.”
After reading the above, is there any doubt left of what the intentions are of the Club Class Group of companies and ITRA when inviting consumers over to meetings where they supposedly will be informed about Compensation Claims and Class Actions against their timeshare / exchange companies?
And what is more, will there be any doubt whatsoever with any bank or Credit Card company to apply the Consumer Credit Act for those who claim money back of their Credit Card payments to any Club Class connected company, such as Leisure Alliance, ITRA, EFTAG and RIOCC?