A new cold caller has been spotted by the name of Otium Vacations.
This company claims to be a very large holiday company based in Madrid, although on their website http://www.otiumvacations.com/ was only registered in February this year.
The contact details they provide are an address: Gran Via 22, DCDO4, 28013 Madrid, Contact email: email@example.com and one Spanish mobile number 0034 602 407 276
That seems rather strange for a company who claims on this same web to be “part of the largest consumer co-operative, operating alongside over 400 high street travel agencies, a business travel operation, call centres, a specialist cruise operation and in excess of 600 travel homeworkers”. All that with one Spanish mobile!
But on their cold call to the Timeshare owners, Otium Vacations only seem to have one business task and that is a guaranteed resale.
They even go as far as putting in writing that a buyer is ready to make a 30% down payment and keen to transfer the remaining 70% as well.
All the timeshare owner needs to do is pay a security deposit which will be refundable, but secures the sale and avoids them from pulling out of it. This “fully refundable security retainer fee” is £995
We certainly do not think this is a recommendable company and would advise Timeshare owners to be cautious when dealing with Otium Vacations. If you receive a call from 602407276 then please do let us know by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or place a comment on this blog.