Every now and then we are made aware of the existence of companies who all of the sudden appear with a website where they claim to have been around for “donkey” years in timeshare and have all the “truth” and knowledge in their hands.
Such company is for example Lawrence Read Consultancy. A company who obviously has chosen a name to look professional and created a website only 3 weeks ago. A website where they have a large input of testimonials (and that only in 3 weeks!) and where they have found the opportunity to slag and bad mouth other companies and associations such as Mindtimeshare.
It is not in our nature to spent or better said, waste any time to any apparent fake “professionals” who are only after people’s money and think this can be done over the backs of others. But on the other hand, there comes a moment when enough is enough and the truth must be said.
So we start with Lawrence Read Consultancy and want to warn all consumers who actually have the terrible bad luck to end up speaking to them, and warn them about the fact that any penny paid to this fake company will be money lost.
And not only that, but sharing your personal details or membership details with people claiming to be working for a company, without having any confirmation of their real existence is one of the biggest mistakes one can make.
Because if you don’t really know whom you are sending this to, how would you know where these details will end up?
Look at the facts:
- There is no such company by the name of Lawrence Read Consultancy registered at the UK Companies House.
- The website has only been active for about 20 days
- The main part of the text on the web has blindly been copied from other websites who neither look very trustworthy.
- Other companies referring to Lawrence Read Consultancy are those who are also in the same position, fake names, no registrations and track record of non-delivered services and money lost.
- No Lawrence Read Consultancy found on the address in Colchester
- There are no company details on the web which is obligated by law
- NOBODY KNOWS WHO THIS COMPANY IS, OR WHO IS BEHIND THIS SET UP.
Professional and genuine companies supply consumers with full details on their company, professional companies provide potential clients with full information on who they are and what they offer.
And most important professional companies do not need to slag down on others to make themselves appear “better”…
Anybody can call themselves “consultant” or “Legal Adviser” but be aware that most companies or people who do this and then fail to add their credentials to their webs or paperwork, are more likely to be professional Clowns, Crooks or very hungry telemarketers who for some reason can no longer work for real companies.
WE DO NOT RECOMMEND LAWRENCE READ CONSULTANCY!