Please find the latest cold caller list from Mindtimeshare elaborated with the information received from Timeshare Consumers in the month of June 2016.
We have counted 60 cold calling companies in June 2016 of which there are 10 new company names included.
Although the numbers seem to be slightly lower than other months, we are noticing an increase of so called “claims” companies, and fake notaries and lawyers.
For a complete list of the 60 cold callers and the corresponding links to the articles we posted about them go to the PDF attached:
Mindtimeshare Cold Caller List June 2016
The 10 new companies who have started their cold call campaigns in June 2016 are the following:
- Albor Concursal (FAKE)
- Amparo del Olmo http://wp.me/p1kmoi-1M2
- British Consulate Thailand (FAKE)
- Claims Management Resources CMR http://wp.me/p1kmoi-1Md
- Continum Travel http://wp.me/p1kmoi-1Mh
- Corfu Notary Office http://wp.me/p1kmoi-1ME
- Garcia & Hermann Solicitors
- Gregorio Belen Legal advice http://wp.me/p1kmoi-1Mt
- Thomas Ashworth Consultants http://wp.me/p1kmoi-1MI
- Time-Share Stockmarket TSM http://wp.me/p1kmoi-1Mx
Cold calls are NEVER a good sign or a good start of a relationship with a company that is offering you their services. If these services include an upfront payment you should really think twice before sending any money and do a thorough research!
Thanks to all the Timeshare Consumers who are so kind to forward to us all the information they receive and provide us with all the details of the cold callers.
Is Solutionsfortimeshare another to add to your list as it appears to have links to ITRA?