Welcome to the month of October 2017!
The new cold caller list is here and we have counted 51 company names this month.
From the 51 cold calling companies, a surprising 18 companies were completely new.
We have to say that some company names are actually taken from real existing companies. This is extra confusing when a consumer is cold called and tries to do a bit of research.
The company name comes up and the consumer is likely to think that everything then might be ok.
Please be careful with this!
The fact a company is registered does not always mean the company is not telling you lies.
So don’t only guide yourself by the fact a company seems to have a registration number and do certainly more checks on contact details, telephone numbers etc.
Special attention to the email address. Most companies nowadays, even those who don’t really have an own website, do have their own domain name (company name). So email addresses ending with gmail.com, mail.com, account.com etc. should be treated with caution.
We also published this week an article with a resume of all the fake lawyers calling from Tenerife and who seem to belong to the same set up. Also known as the “Litigious lawyers” or “Legitimos Abogados”
You can read the article on the following link: http://wp.me/p1kmoi-2ac
For a full report on the 51 cold callers please click on the link for the PDF:
The new companies detected this month are:
- Abastar Concursales (FAKE) http://wp.me/p1kmoi-29O
- ALG Asesores Legales (FAKE)
- Amador Malodan Galeca http://wp.me/p1kmoi-29i
- Andrew Lewis Consultancy – ALC
- Avaglade Law
- Bias Claims Services http://wp.me/p1kmoi-28G
- Cabinet Advice Law Firm http://wp.me/p1kmoi-29B
- Client Contract Services
- Colchris Legal
- Gonzalo Calderon http://wp.me/p1kmoi-29t
- Jessica Kiegle Procurador y Notario http://wp.me/p1kmoi-1OV
- JP Marketing Associates
- Paulo Morris Asesoria http://wp.me/p1kmoi-2ac
- Peter Anthof Gestoria
- Pratt & Williams
- The Claim Finders http://wp.me/p1kmoi-28S
- Travel 365
- Vale Financial and Commercial Services (FAKE)
Thanks for all the emails full of information we receive on a daily basis from Timeshare consumers who are approached by all kinds of dubious companies.
Your information is very important!