Regal Finance Company and the successful claims you weren’t aware of…

A new cold caller has been brought to our attention by the name of Regal Finance Company.

A lady called Emma Robinson from the “Security and Fraud Prevention” department explains to the consumer a claim has taken place against companies that defrauded him in the past, and money has been awarded through the court.

Emma from Regal Finance states that funds are available for distribution, the details are as follows:

  • £14,500.00 (buyback value of membership)
  • £2,500.00   (Fees refunded)
  • £7,500.00   (Compensation)
  • £24,500.00 (Total)

But guess what? In order to complete the above transfer it is necessary for legal fees to be paid. These legal fees are a 10% of the awarded amount. But of course who moans about a 10% when you have the promise to receive the rest amount of the other 90%?

Unfortunately the fees cannot be deducted from the awarded money though, so the consumer needs to pay them fist and then Regal Finance will send the money.

Sounds great!

Although Regal Finance Company say they are a registered company and provide details to proof so, the contact details of the “real” company don’t seem to coincide at all with the contact details provided by the caller.

Telephone number used by the cold calling Regal Finance is 01273 358 408 and they use an email address RegalFinance@consultant.com

As pointed out with other dubious companies, the fact they don’t have a domain name and use Gmail, consultant.com, client.com, email.com etc., is already something that should make alarm bells ring.

Please be careful when receiving this call from Emma or any other employee of “Regal Finance Company” sustaining you have money awarded and need to pay fees upfront.

If you have spoken to them already, please do let us know.

You can reach us through the contact form or place a comment on the blog.

About mindtimeshare

Mindtimeshare SLU is registered Company reg number: B35957182 Mindtimeshare provides assistance to timeshare owners who have been defrauded by holiday clubs and bogus resale companies. The Mindtimeshare project was launched in February 2011. After dealing with timeshare members over several years who had been defrauded by numerous bogus companies and for large amounts of money, I considered launching an Organisation to help timeshare owners that have been targeted by bogus companies. On this blog you can find information about the different active scam companies and their “modus operandi” and also place comments, ask questions and see comments from other consumers who have the same doubts or have been through the same experience. Mindtimeshare has resulted in a huge success and has received the back up from not only timeshare consumers but also from the professionals in the timeshare Industry. Mindtimeshare helps timeshare owners who have been scammed by bogus Discount Holiday Clubs; bogus cash back companies; fraudulent timeshare resale companies; bogus class action companies and false lawyers and notaries. We offer professional answers and advice to Timeshare users. If you want to send an email instead of posting a comment on the blog please do so by emailing: customercare@mindtimeshare.com
This entry was posted in Legal Services, Mediation services, Warnings and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Regal Finance Company and the successful claims you weren’t aware of…

  1. paul says:

    Hi i have just had a phone call from emma robinson supposed to be from the Halifax Bank fraud and security in charge of the escrow accts saying i have moneys to come and they are sending a lady by the name of Sara Williams out to me on the 24th october for me to sign some forms they worked on a no win no fee, so now there is a £2,630 to pay that is 10% of my total . this is another sc** I suppose. i think i remember this emma robinson years ago from one of the other scam companys.

    regards paul

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s