The new cold caller list has been elaborated and in the month of February 2018 we have counted a total of 57 cold calling companies of which 13 companies are new names on the list.
For a complete list of the 57 companies please click on the following link:
The names of the 13 new companies are:
- Contract Advice Service
- Contract Claims Consultancy
- Court of Milan
- Elisabetta Olias Asesoria https://wp.me/p1kmoi-2kG
- Marco de Ciocci Translator https://wp.me/p1kmoi-2kG
- New Line Traveling https://wp.me/p1kmoi-2lc
- Notario Yari Marca S.A. https://wp.me/p1kmoi-2ac
- Oficina Notarial Pedro Morles Rivas https://wp.me/p1kmoi-2ll
- Property Leadership https://wp.me/p1kmoi-2lU
- The Claims Agent
- Timeshare Contract Services
- Verbon Services https://wp.me/p1kmoi-2ll
- Voyage Onlines https://wp.me/p1kmoi-2ll
Sad to say that the fake lawyers from Tenerife are still active and changing names all the times.
Please beware that no genuine Lawyer or legal professional will call you out of the blue and let you join a court claim with just information over the phone and by paying fees into the account of an individual!
Some good news was also received this week when the press published the sentence of the Stafford Crown Court.
You can read more on the following link in case you missed this news!
It shows certainly that reporting frauds and attempt of fraud does lead to results with the police.
Thanks for all the emails and documents we received this month from all the consumers who received dubious calls with a range of strange offers!
Keep on sending us the information, as this will help with our blog warnings and avoid others to fall in these traps.