We have been asked many times by consumers, about the Mindtimeshare Association and also about the credibility of our Association.
Please find below a selection of links to articles and publications where Mindtimeshare is mentioned or the work done by the Association Mindtimeshare.
- July 2017, police raid and arrests on the Costa del Sol. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/costa-del-sol-cops-uncover-10745713 British businessman of masterminding £15million timeshare scam on Costa del Sol
Howard Manton and 35 others were arrested by Spanish police, who were aware of at least 500 victims
- March 2015, European Consumer Centre in Norway warns on companies contacting timeshare owners as a result of the recent Spanish Supreme Court decision on timeshare contracts in perpetuity(Norwegian text) – VG Forbruker
- March 2015, BBC Radio 4 – You and Yours – Timeshare and Business Rates Reviews.Interview with Alberto García.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b055jmm1 (The subject on timeshare starts at minute 01:36 into the program).
- January 2015, guest post on blog Timeshare Crusader
- November 2013, MindTimeshare officially party to the ‘Kaiser’ prosecution procedures
- July 2013, Canaria Journalen
- July 2013 Comprendes Gran Canaria, German, Voyager raid (No longer working)
- July 2013 Daily Mail, Paula Beatson & Voyager
* March 2013 The Timeshare resale menace goes on, Ana Tims, The Guardian
- March 2013 Action Services International, Anna Tims, The guardian
- August 2012 RDO Enforcement Reports An Increase in Scams
- December 2011, Liveshare Travel Magazine, Resort Servie Care Warning
- March 2011, Record year for Enforcement
- November 2010, Record year for Enforcement
- June 2010, RDO strengthens links with ECC network
- April 2009, RDO defends the timeshare industry on Radio Canarias
- November edition RCI Ventures, Page 11