Have you been cold called by JRG Equity Release? Because we have received already a lot of inquiries!
JRG Equity Release claims to be appointed by the Spanish Government to process the refund of money from the funds held by the Spanish Government for victims of the ILG / DWVC scam and the Reclaim certificates.
JRG does not request any money as they have already been paid by the Government.
They work from UK and Spain, and inform the timeshare consumer he can obtain a 68% of his reclaim and the other 32% will have to go to the Spanish government for fees and taxes.
In order to be part of this claim of 58.000 certificates (!!!) the consumer has to be quick, as the process is due to the end of April.
In order to be part of this tremendous claim, the consumer has to go to a local notary on his own expense and their identity by Drivers license, utility bills and also a copy of the Reclaim certificate.
Then JRG Equity release will send a courier around for picking up the Certificate and there you go!
Well not quiet…
They also require legal fees to be paid up front and those add up to around a £1000, oops…and these are not going to the tax man, oh no, these are to be paid by bank transfer into an account of a company called PROPIEDADES ANDALUCIA SUR SL
Now the story starts to wobble. And we investigated a bit further;
JRG Equity Release has a website www.jrgequityrelease.com which was registered on the 24th of January this year. Their address is a postbox in Benalmadena on the Costa del Sol, and their phone number is 0871 408 9549
Going through the information we found clear indications that this company is linked to other dubious companies, of which several were closed down by the police:
Sol Bookers SL. (closed by police in 2008) Greystone Leisure & Travel SL. (closed by police in 2008), Red Rock Marketing SL and Timeshare Disposal two companies mentioned on our blog: https://mindtimeshare.me/?s=red+rock
That does not sound right!
Adding up the fact they claim to be working for the Spanish Government, which is highly unlikely with this modus operandi, ask for an upfront fee by bank transfer, and the mentioned connections…our advice is going to be straight forward and a big NO.
Have you been called by JRG Equity Release from 08714089549 ?
Please let us know!